Mayonnaise Without Egg Recipes
The Nutritional Value Of Mayonnaise
Each tablespoon of mayonnaise without eggs contains:
kcal Fat 3.5 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Carbohydrate 0 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Mayonnaise With Fresh Cream
Prep: 10 minutes
serves: 4-6 people
- A quarter cup of fresh and cold cream.
- Three quarters of a cup of pure olive oil.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of Dijon mustard paste.
- Half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground black pepper.
- Salt, to taste.
How to prepare:
- Mix together: cream, mustard, lemon juice, black pepper and salt in a dry bowl well.
- Slowly add the olive oil in dots to make sure it mixes well with the cream, and mix well.
- Mayonnaise can be used as a dip, as a dressing for salads, or as a spread on sandwiches.
Mayonnaise Without Egg With Milk Recipe
Prep: 5 minutes
serves: 16 people
kcal Fat 16.2 g
Carbs 4.4 g
Protein 2.1 g
Cholesterol 8 mg
Sodium 248 mg
- Three quarters of a cup of water.
- One and a half tablespoons of white sugar.
- One and a half teaspoons of salt.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of mustard powder.
- The price of a teaspoon of paprika.
- Two tablespoons of concentrated white vinegar.
- Two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- A cup of milk powder.
- A cup of canola oil.
How To Prepare:
- Mix: water, sugar, salt, mustard, paprika, vinegar, lemon juice and milk in an electric mixer until you have a smooth mixture.
- Slowly add the oil.
- Add or reduce the amount of oil until it reaches the desired density.
- Keep mayonnaise in the fridge.
Tips For Preparation Mayonnaise Without Egg
- Lemon juice can be replaced with white vinegar.
- Make sure the bowl in which you mix the mayonnaise ingredients is dry, because the moisture will not allow the ingredients to mix properly.
- Organic honey can be added in place of sugar to give a distinct sweet flavour.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper for extra flavour.
Video For Eggles Mayonnaise Recipe
To learn more about how to make mayonnaise at home, watch the video!