The ten-minute dough is one of the types of dough that housewives use greatly, because it is used in most types of sweets, pastries and pies.
- Five cups of white flour.
- Two big spoon of sugar.
- Two tablespoons of instant yeast.
- A quarter cup of liquid whole milk.
- Half a cup of vegetable corn oil.
- Two cups of warm water.
How to prepare
- Put two cups of flour in a deep bowl, then add sugar, milk, yeast, salt and warm water to it.
- Knead the ingredients together until we have a homogeneous liquid dough, cover the dough, and leave it to ferment in a warm place for ten minutes.
- Put the remaining amount of flour on the dough, then add oil to it until it becomes a soft and smooth dough.
- We cut it into a number of pieces as required, so that it is ready for use.
How to make Pancakes made out of dough
- A kilogram of minced meat.
- A large onion.
- Four large tomatoes.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- Two tablespoons of tomato paste.
- ¼ cup of vegetable corn oil.
- A teaspoon of meat seasoning.
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
How to prepare
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into small, soft cubes, then put them in the electric mixer and mix for three minutes.
- Put the minced meat in a small saucepan, then add the corn oil, put it on the fire, and put the tomatoes and onions on top.
- Add to the pot the tomato paste, salt, meat spice, and black pepper, stir the ingredients well, and leave them to simmer over a low heat for five minutes, then remove them from the heat and set them aside.
- We prepare the dough for the ten minutes that we prepared earlier, then cut it into small spherical pieces, and spread it using the tips of the fingers, then distribute the meat and tomato mixture on it evenly using the spoon.
- After you have finished distributing the meat on the dough, we prepare a circular tray of aluminum, then arrange the disks in it, and put it in the oven on the lower grid, at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, and leave it for twenty minutes with observation.
- When the discs become red from the bottom, we change the heat on the upper grille of the oven, then leave them for ten minutes, and when they are red, we take them out of the oven and put them on a serving plate to eat next to the salads.