Moroccan Recipes To Spice Up Your Cooking
Moroccan Cooking Recipes
Moroccan cooking recipes are both delicious and diverse, ranging from simple side dishes to elaborate dinners that take several hours to prepare. Moroccan cuisine draws heavily on its own unique traditions, as well as those of other cultures with which it has come into contact throughout history. If you’re interested in learning more about Moroccan cooking, including some of the most popular recipes, keep reading to discover how these meals came about and how you can start preparing them at home!
How To Prepare Moroccan Pastilla
Prep: 20 mins
cook: 30 mins
- Four skinless, shredded chicken breasts.
- Two hundred grams of shrimp.
- One hundred grams of grated cheese.
- Eighty grams of black mushrooms, chopped.
- Two hundred grams of Chinese vermicelli.
- Two hundred and fifty grams ofphyllo.
- A cup of sliced green olives.
- A teaspoon of hot harissa, or hot ketchup.
- Three cloves of garlic, finely grated.
- One onion cut into cubes.
- Three cups of chicken broth, or fish broth.
- Two laurel leaves.
- Table salt, spices, and saffron as desired.
How To Prepare The Pastilla
- We put a pot on the fire, and put in it chicken broth or fish broth, shrimp, chicken, garlic, salt, onions, bay leaf, saffron, and spices, and stir the mixture with a light movement, cover the pot, and leave it until it is cooked.
- After it’s cooked properly, drain the water, put it in a bowl, add cheese, olives, harees or ketchup, and leave them aside.
- We pour the vermicelli into the hot drained water, leave it until it softens, then halve it, and add it to the mixture after we crashed it.
- We prepare a circular tray, put a phyllo in it, then pour the mixture on it, then close the phyllo .
- We turn on the oven at a normal temperature, and put the tray in it until it turns red.
- Pour the dish into a serving dish, and serve hot.
Moroccan Vegetable Salad
Prep: 10 mins
cook: 10 mins
- Two large tomatoes.
- A sweet green pepper.
- one piece of cucumber.
- A piece of onion.
- Half a teaspoon of mixed spices.
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Half a teaspoon of table salt.
How To Prepare This Recipe
- wash the vegetables well with water, then chop them into small pieces.
- Put the chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Bring a small bowl, put the spices, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil, and mix them well. To prepare the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetable mixture, and stir them together.
- Take a serving plate, pour the salad in it, and put it in the fridge until serving.