Vanilla Chocolate Cake Recipes
People love vanilla cake because it’s easy to make, has readily available ingredients, and is inexpensive. Decorate it anyway you like using various ways and ingredients like whipping cream or drizzling chocolate or fresh fruit on top.
Vanilla And Chocolate Cake
- Two and a half cups of flour.
- A third of a cup of butter.
- Three eggs.
- Half a cup of liquid milk.
- A cup and a quarter of sugar.
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- pinch of salt.
- One vanilla envelope, or one tablespoon of liquid vanilla.
Ingredients of chocolate for cake decoration
- Two hundred grams of chocolate spread.
- Grated chocolate.
- Oil to grease the mold.
How To Prepare
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt, and set aside.
- Beat the butter well in an electric mixer.
- Add sugar to butter, and mix well until sugar dissolves.
- Add each of: vanilla, and eggs to the mixture, gradually and quietly, and mix the ingredients well until they become a cohesive mixture.
- Gradually add milk to the dry mixture, and mix the ingredients well until they become homogeneous with each other.
- Spray the mold with oil and line it with baking paper.
- Put the cake mold into the oven, and expose it to a temperature of not less than one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius, for a period of half an hour to thirty-five minutes.
- Melt the chocolate using a water bath.
- Cover the cake completely with chocolate.
- Decorate the surface of the mold with grated chocolate and walnuts.
Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
- Two and a quarter cups of flour.
- A cup and a third of fine sugar.
- Two teaspoons of baking powder.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Half a cup of vegetable ghee, or melted butter.
- A cup of skimmed milk.
- Two eggs.
- Melted chocolate for decoration.
How To Prepare
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together, then add the vanilla and sugar and sift the ingredients together.
- Add eggs, margarine, and milk to the mixture, and mix the ingredients together, until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Spray the mold with oil or ghee, sprinkle it with an appropriate amount of flour.
- Enter the mold into the oven, previously preheated at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius, until it is cooked, and to ensure its maturity, insert a wooden stick into it.
- Remove the mold from the oven, and cover it with chocolate.