There are many ways to make chicken; It is one of the favorite foods of many people, and is served as a main dish for lunch, in addition to a dish of peppered rice and salads of all kinds, and you can also prepare sandwiches from it. Chicken is white meat that contains important protein sources for the human body.
- Two small chicks.
- a cup of rice.
- A teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- a tablespoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of spices.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric.
- Three bay leaves.
- Half a cup of ghee.
- A tablespoon of flour.
- Two hundred and fifty grams of minced meat.
- A quarter cup of pine nuts.
- Quarter cup of almonds.
- Four cups of hot water.
How to prepare
- Clean the chickens well by soaking them in vinegar and lemon, washing them with water and setting them aside.
- Put the ghee in a saucepan on the fire and fry the pine nuts.
- Roast the almonds in the same pot and set them aside.
- Put the minced meat in the pot over the ghee, then add to it a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of cardamom, half a teaspoon of spices, half a teaspoon of cinnamon, and half a teaspoon of turmeric, and stir the meat well with the spices for five minutes.
- Add two cups of water to the pot.
- We wash the rice, then add it over the meat, stir and leave it on a low heat for twenty-five minutes.
- Rub the chicken with the remaining amount of spices, inside and out.
- Add the toasted almonds and pine nuts to the rice and stir.
- Stuff the chicken with rice, then sew the hole so that the rice remains inside.
- We put the chicken in a saucepan on the fire, then add two cups of water and bay leaf and leave it until it boils and remove the foam that comes out of it.
- Add salt, cover the pot and leave it on a low heat for forty minutes.
- We put the stuffed chicken in a tray inside the oven to brown on both sides for a quarter of an hour.
- A whole, medium-sized chicken.
- Two small onions.
- Five cloves of garlic.
- Small spoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
How to prepare
- Clean the chicken well and put it on a tray.
- Brush the whole chicken with olive oil, then rub it with salt and black pepper, inside and out.
- Put the onion and garlic cloves inside the chicken, then tie the legs of the chicken with a thread.
- Put the chicken in the oven tray, then add a small amount of water, then cover the tray with aluminum foil.
- Put the tray in the oven on a medium heat, and leave it for forty minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the aluminum foil and brown the chicken on both sides to get a beautiful golden color.